There is always something on this list that will make me feel better, no matter what:
- Make a pot of tea with proper loose leaf tea
- Cook something delicious
- Wait until everyone has left and then sing in the shower!
- Take a short walk to Tavistock Square or Gordon Square
- Light my aromatherapy burner and meditate
- Sleep on freshly washed sheets
- Wear a new pair of socks
- Tidy my room
- Buying fresh flowers for my room (we modern women buy our own flowers)
- Walking through a river (that’s a weird one. The London equivalent is to give myself a foot bath)
Of course there are plenty of things I do with other people that make me feel good too, but it’s important to have things I can do by myself, that don’t take much time. What do you do?