1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was halfway through my penultimate year at high school, probably right in the middle of doing a play.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Go to dance class x2
- Attempt to buy dress to wear to Andrew’s wedding (ew Oxford Street)
- Bra shopping (depressing)
- Supermarket shopping to stock up for Pancake Sunday (every Sunday is Pancake Sunday when I’m in town)
- Meet up with school friends for dinner (yay!)
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Anything salty and fatty! Crisps, corn chips with guacamole are probably my favourite. Honey roast cashews, mm.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Go back to university and study all the stuff I didn’t get around to last time – economics, history, sociology, english lit, french lit, art history, international development, etc etc. Not all at once, I’d spread it out. Travel the world. Buy a nice house in London and a little bit of land outside London where I can have chickens and a garden and babies! Also a house in the Marlborough Sounds and one in France. Make that a chateau with a vineyard. Les enfants must speak ze français!
5) Places I have lived:
Christchurch, North Loburn, Germany, New York, London